Item Identifier (UPC)
- Superior Absorption: Unlike traditional fish oil, Krill Oil is more easily absorbed by the body, allowing for maximum benefits. This means that you need to take less to get the same results as other omega-3 supplements.*
- Supports Heart Health: Krill Oil is a great source of EPA and DHA, two essential omega-3 fatty acids that have been shown to support heart health by maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Promotes Joint Health: Krill Oil also contains unique antioxidants that help to reduce inflammation and promote joint health. This makes it an excellent choice for those who suffer from conditions such as arthritis or joint pain.*
- Sustainable Source: Antarctic krill is a sustainable and abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids. Unlike other fish oil supplements that may come from overfished species, Krill Oil is sourced from a well-managed and sustainable fishery.*
- OTC (Over-the-counter): Made in an FDA & GMP certified manufacturing facility. Krill Oil is formulated with the highest quality over-the-counter ingredients which are third-party tested by an ISO17025 accredited laboratory. Krill Oil does not require a prescription to obtain.*
- No Negative Side Effects: Formulated with clinically tested ingredients that are safe for use with no reported negative side effects when taken as directed.*
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We offer a 90-day 100% money-back guarantee so you can order Krill Oil at Walmart with confidence.
Price Per Unit
Count Per Pack
As a dietary supplement take one (1) softgel twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Krill Oil Heart Health Support & Joint Mobility Relief Formula (500mg) – Krill Oil (Euphausiacea) Containing EPA, DHA, Phospholipids, Astaxanthin
Site Start Date
Site End Date